There are many situations where New York companies and residents may have a need for an intellectual property attorney. Inventors and composers are not the only people who can benefit from IP legal help, and especially businesses that have an operational trademark...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent