Using your trademark in commerce provides a level of protection in case another business begins using a similar mark. For enhanced protection, you can seek federal registration for your trademark, but not every trademark qualifies. Review the possible alternative...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent