Filing a patent application in the United States requires detailed documentation. The applicant must also pay the required fees based on the type of patent, the number of claims and other factors. It’s important to review and understand the common fees associated with...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent