Seeking a United States patent can be complex. Understanding the process and the fees before moving forward can help you avoid pitfalls. Explore an overview before filing an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Determine patentability If a printed...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent