Any logo, symbol, design, phrase or word you use to refer to your brand and set your business apart from competitors constitutes a trademark. Once you start using the trademark to represent your company's product or service, you own the mark. You also have the right...
- Patent claims are the most critical aspects of patent application
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?