Invention is the lifeblood of American commerce. New products and processes drive innovation and make everyday life healthier, safer and more manageable. Inventors can protect their ideas from copycats and thieves when the U.S. government patents them. Novelty and...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent