You’re chomping at the bit to get your business off the ground. New York and Florida are hotbeds of entrepreneurs ready to go public with their ideas. However, did you know that incorporating your business doesn’t protect your valuable intellectual property? What’s...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent