Whether you are just starting a new business or you help run a larger corporation, you know firsthand how important marks are to your company's success. When developing a new company, item or store, it is critical to design a mark that will help people identify your...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent