The need for protecting intellectual property rights extends to foreign applicants wishing to register trademarks in the United States. A new 2019 law has changed the procedure for this kind of registration. A little history The importance of intellectual property...
- Whether one really needs an intellectual property lawyer
- Intellectual property protection as part of your business plan
- Protecting an unused trademark that does not qualify for federal registration
- What are the requirements for federal trademark registration?
- Invention, marketing and the long and winding road to a patent